Club Crave/Naughty List Of Middle Tennessee Rules:
We put a priority on providing a safe, secure, fun atmosphere with an emphasis on respecting others.
Our party rules will strictly be enforced at all events
1. No weapons of any kind.
2. No means No. Be respectful. No stalking or creepy behavior
allowed. Do not constantly ask the same person over and over again to
play. Once the answer of no is given, move on.
3. Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
4. Closed doors to bedrooms usually means the people want privacy,
unless you are a significant other or have been specifically invited
into said bedroom stay out. The option is yours if you want the bedroom
door closed for privacy or open for non-privacy
5. Do NOT lock the doors to any rooms.
6. Clean up your own mess no matter what kind it is or how bad the mess may be!
7. Pictures are allowed ONLY if the people (including any in
background) have given you permission to take them. Each person in
picture must receive a copy of the picture taken.
8. Drugs are not allowed at the event. (If you have them leave them in the car or your own motel room etc)
9. Prostitution is not allowed!
10. There are some events where people skilled in the art of massage
will be giving massages. You are not to bother these people unless you
are the significant other or have been specificially called upon to
touch, play etc.
11. BDSM scenes, kink and fetish scenes are allowed and encouraged. Please undergo this type play in bedrooms.
12. Club Crave/Naughty List Of Middle Tennessee is not responsible for
any stolen lost or damaged property. You are encouraged to leave your
valuables locked up in your car, your motel room or wherever.
13. Over consumption of alcohol....Been there done it nobody's gonna
judge you for it. However you or your significant other needs to clean
up any messes you make.
14. Condom usage is up to the lady individual and her significant
other. Once the lady gives you her decision, do not question that
decision act accordingly.
15. Unless otherwise specified, all parties crank up at 8:00. Doors
may open to some parties at 7:00. Everyone is expected to be there
within an half hour of start time. Meaning doors will close promptly,
phones will be shut down, emails turned off etc no later than 9:00
unless otherwise stated in the party ad itself. The only exception is
if you are a party regular and it is a work or family oriented excuse.
Too many newbies playing phone games....coming after their ball game is
over....their wife falls asleep out of exhaustion etc. If you can't
make it on time within the time frames given, you can always try another